Heidrick & Struggles
Herd Freed Hartz
|# of Offices||51||1||43||1|
|Recruiter Compensation||Salary + Commission||Commission||Salary + Commission||Salaried + Bonus
|Practice Areas||Consumer Markets|
Technology & Services
|Avg. years of Experience||20yrs+||20yrs+||20yrs+||10yrs+|
|Fee Structure||Retained 30%/ 90-day replacement||Retained 30% / 90-day Replacement||Retained 30% / 90-day Replacement||Flat fee/ 1-year Replacement Guarantee|
|Focus Area||Global||West Coast||Global||National|
|Best known for||4th largest search firm in the world||Northwest roots, clients include - F5, T-Mobile, Starbucks||The largest search firm in the world||Law firm structure where partners have a vested interest in your success|
TOP PICK FOR MIDDLE MARKET COMPANIES WITH REVENUES BETWEEN $50 MILLION AND $3 BILLION
Cowen Partners | Executive Search + Consulting
Cowen Partners supports executive leaders in the pursuit of exceptional talent. Having seen every aspect of the hiring process as managers, business owners and executive leaders, we focus on delivering stand-out candidates for executive and leadership positions across the country.
No matter what industry you’re in, when we work for you, we focus on precision. This includes doing the quiet, behind-the-scenes work necessary to bring you the right mix of qualified candidates. Our laser focus is one of the main reasons clients call back when new positions open in their organizations.
Our model is built on due diligence, process, critical review, and teamwork. Working this way allows us to extend our reach across the country to connect experts with experts, and help shape the way companies and professionals grow.
To date, we have successfully placed hundreds of candidates in industries such as technology, real estate, healthcare, logistics, media and finance.
Puget Sound Business Journal News Feed
- Disgruntled investors push for changes at Pope Resources
- Opinion: Renewal projects can revive workplaces
- Opinion: Washington's Best Workplaces promote resilience, recovery for employees
- With tenants eager to sign, Skanska moves forward on Bellevue tower
- Glassybaby plans new store inside Amazon's Block 21, records show
- Nintex expands office in Bellevue tower, plans to hire hundreds companywide
- Opinion: Culture matters when shaping leaders
- Innovators of the Year: Vijaye Raji wants Facebook Seattle employees to be innovative
- Home of the Day: Unmatched Contemporary Living on Clyde Hill
- Washington's Best Workplaces revealed: Here are the top three offices on the extra-large companies list
- Washington's Best Workplaces revealed: Here are the top three offices on the large companies list
- Washington's Best Workplaces revealed: Here are the top three offices on the medium companies list
- Washington's Best Workplaces revealed: Here are the top three offices on the small companies list
- Sound Transit offers big Bel-Red property at discount to incentivize affordable housing
- Metropolitan Market joins Amazon Fresh, QFC in offering curbside pickup
Seattle Executive Search Firms is meant to be a resource for companies seeking to understand the complexities of the executive search/recruiting industry. Our research offers prospective employers a comprehensive look at the top executive search firms by offering resources, opinions, and rankings as a guide to helping you choose the best firm to meet your executive search needs. We do not accept payment from executive search firms for inclusion on this list, we do accept input and feedback from firms on the list. We do not accept advertising from industry partners, vendors, suppliers, and employers.
The rankings noted on this site are deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed as some of the data is provided by firms ranked on the list, and such data, especially in the case of privately held companies, cannot be exhaustively verified.
Top National Executive Search Firms
- Korn Ferry Executive Search
Los Angeles, California
- Heidrick & Struggles
- Spencer Stuart
Seattle Executive search, CEO, CFO, COO, CAO, chief executive officer, chief operating officer, chief administration officer, chief risk officer, search, chief financial officer recruiter, top search firms, CFO recruiters, CFO headhunter, search firm, Herd Freed Hartz, Cowen Partners, cowen partners executive search, CFO-search, CFO search inc, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, futurestep, chief financial officer Recruiters, top search firms, best search firms, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, San Francisco California, Texas, Seattle, Washington, shrm.org, SHRM